We are delighted to be working with an international investment management and technology client who are currently looking for a passionate and organised individual for the role of Platform Administration Team Leader.
Within the role you will be running an efficient and scalable platform administration team responsible for many aspects of client accounts. General team leader responsibilities such as workflow management, resource and training plans and system testing and development will form part of your day-to-day activities. However, process innovation and continuous improvement will be crucial elements of this exciting role; the ability to strike a balance between ‘business as usual’ and project management is essential for success in this role.
The Platform Administration team is responsible for a variety of tasks; onboarding, cash management and reconciliations, transfers, general account maintenance and withdrawals and closures. Experience in managing multiple workflows, service levels and quality KPI’s therefore is vital. The right candidate will see the value of learning the tasks that this team carries out.
As a business the client firmly believes that great service and support is about being proactive, therefore, the ideal candidate will recognise and take advantage of this right from the start. You will work with the wider team to stay up to date with developments in products and services, as well as develop a good understanding of clients and the wider industry.
Client Operations is based in 5 internationally based offices so successful collaboration across different time zones, dealing with a number of distinct regulatory requirements and client needs will be a challenging but exciting element of this role.
The ideal candidate will have vast experience working in a technical and/or administration management role within a UK Platform Operator.
- Responsible for maintaining and improving a controlled and efficient working environment which is procedure-driven; ensuring operating processes, controls and system enhancements are implemented accordingly
- Responsible for a team of platform administrators and specialists providing day-to-day administration and owning technical queries
- Identifying areas for improvement and reviewing existing controls to reduce the risk both from a regulatory but also from a financial perspective whilst adhering to CASS/COBS and any other applicable regulations
- Provide technical sign off to new procedures (and amendments) and documentation thus maintaining integrity of strict platform controls
- Support the Head of Compliance to ensure business compliance with company procedures, legislation, and regulations. Monitor regulatory developments, assess and ensure appropriate controls are put in place for those that impact the firm
- Support the business to deliver excellent customer outcomes
- Complete all mandatory training as requested by the business
- Monthly reporting to be presented to the Board and other relevant committees
Another great opportunity to advance yourself within a growing organisation, and if this interests then please send through your CV.