We are delighted to be working with an international investment management and technology client who are currently looking for a passionate and organised individual for the role of Operations Analyst. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the UK Operations team in the analysis and distribution of Onshore and Offshore client reporting, Corporate action processing and Static data management.
You will be an integral part of the Operations team, responding to all operational tasks and enquiries via telephone and email. You will also be responsible for the identification and resolution of issues that impact the Operations team that may cause detriment to the company’s clients.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Cash & stock reconciliations including break resolutions.
- Monitor discrepancies and liaise to custodians to resolve.
- End-to-end production and delivery of monthly, quarterly and yearly client and regulatory reports.
- Maintain up to date security prices and assess price changes against our tolerance levels.
- Liaise with our counterparties to set up new assets.
- Asset monitoring and data integrity.
- Collaborate with IT to drive platform developments to improve efficiency within the team.
- Contribute to user acceptance testing for all reporting and asset related requirements.
- Fund rebate processing.
- Process corporate action events and income distributions.
- Liaise with clients on the distribution and election of corporate events.
- Maintaining and updating procedures where applicable.
Experience, qualifications, and attributes sought after:
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent (Degree would be advantageous) with at least 3 years of industry experience
- An understanding of the Financial Services marketplace that applies to Wealth Managers.
- Strong Excel and reporting experience.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to analyse, problem solve and think strategically.
- Has collaborative mindset and works well within a team.
- Knowledge of investment instruments across all asset classes.
- Knowledge and understanding of the applicable regulatory regimes would be advantageous.
- Can identify emerging risks and knows when to escalate them.
- Focuses on meeting commitments and delivering results to a high standard.
- Act honestly and fairly, always with integrity and provide any information that may be asked of you in relation to the protection of the business.