We are pleased to be supporting a global fund data and technology client in their search for a Digital Account Manager within their UK team. The client is an ambitious and fast-growing company, with operations across the globe.
Their typical clients include fund managers, life and pension providers, financial advisers and networks, platforms, fund supermarkets, software houses, financial portals and private investors.
Sitting within their commercial teams, the Digital Account Manager is responsible for existing client accounts in which you will be targeted to retain and grow these accounts through proactive management and support.
- Primary relationship contact within the existing client account
- Retain and upsell clients by understanding client’s business and requirements to ensure highest level of service and maximise all potential opportunities
- Manage and re-negotiate contract renewals (including price increases) on an ongoing basis
- Drive upsell opportunities within your portfolio and ensure set up, order forms and invoicing.
- Identify and qualify cross sell opportunities which will be recorded via an opportunities pipeline in Salesforce
- Develop relationships with this portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and record
- Maintaining regular contact with clients and contribute in growth and retention initiatives
- Providing feedback to cross-functional internal teams to ensure customer needs are met. These actions will be taken by these cross-functional internal teams and should be recorded on CRM and fed back to Client with the AM cc’d. (e.g. This could include setting up, chairing or attending internal meetings as required to proactively address client’s expectations and facilitate positive outcome).
- Identifying account risks, creating and implementing At Risk plans through to a positive resolution and should be placed in Salesforce
- Fully understand the proposition and be able to demo / discuss products/ services in detail and work with Propositions to stay up to date.
- Manage the client cancellation process
- Communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly objectives to internal stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics in Salesforce
- Meetings, minutes and actions to be recorded in Salesforce
- Attend and representing the company at marketing, conferences and Industry event
- Ability to understand and interpret client data in a clear and commercial manner
- Effective Communications / Stakeholder management skills
- Presenting and influencing credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation
- Presenting client data in a commercial manner
- Managing internal stakeholders
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to challenge effectively
- Professional curiosity, proactive and resourceful
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder
- Effective Time Management
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Team Player with the ability to adapt / “can do” attitude
- Client focused