Our client is a vital link between fund manufacturers and distributors with providing invaluable data and tools, infrastructure and expertise needed to create, distribute, research and invest in funds. The company’s products and services sets industry standards for quality, accuracy, transparency and risk control.
The company’s strength is in its people, ethos, technology and innovation in which RMK Talent Solutions have been engaged to help in their search for a Customer Success Manager to join their team in London (UK).
As a Customer Success Manager you will:
- Work with customers to ensure onboarding, user adoption by creating workflows to help customers roll out the product internally.
- Prospect-to-customer journey starts with a sales individual and ends with the customer support. During this journey, the customer success manager acts as an enabler for the customer.
- Coach/ train on benefits and usage of their solutions with services such as Help & Training, Communities, User Groups, webinars etc.
- Identify new opportunities and collaborate with commercial teams to ensure pipeline growth to increase the company’s footprint within their business.
- Create (work with relevant team) to dashboards to track customer behaviour and product usage.
- Providing feedback to cross-functional internal teams to ensure customer needs are met.
- Promote and improve the customer community portal.
- Ensure any escalated issues are resolved quickly, utilising resources across our internal teams such as Support, Account Manager, Sales, Data, Product etc.
- Manage critical escalations with clear execution plan and drive to get closure (which includes providing reporting and meetings with clients).
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how we can better serve our customers (establishing feedback process).
- Coordinate with 1: Many customer Communications to synchronize all internal parties.
- Negotiates terms & conditions with translation agencies
You will ideally have the following skills:
- Ability to understand and interpret client/business data in a clear and commercial manner
- Product/business analysis experience desirable but not essential
- Effective Communications / Stakeholder management skills:
- Presenting and influencing credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Presenting client/business data
- Managing internal stakeholder
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to challenge effectively
- Fluent in written & spoken English, German, French and/or Spanish would be beneficial
- Professional curiosity, proactive and resourceful
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a data-driven environment
- Adaptable, strong self-awareness, confidence to hold themselves and others to account based on expectations
- Effective Time Management
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team Player with the ability to adapt / “can do” attitude
- Must be proficient with basic Microsoft Office 365 Suite
- Salesforce (desirable)
To understand more about this opportunity please send your CV to email@example.com or call the office on 0131 541 2273.