Our finance brokerage is seeking a results-driven and sales-focused Commercial Finance Manager who has a successful track record in commercial lending solutions to step into a position within an award-winning company.
This is an ideal position for a Business Development Manager who wants to work in an expanding new company by executing a sales strategy that will synergise with the business.
The company was established in 2016 and is part of a larger more established group. They are in a position of growth and need a BDM who will be integral to driving the business forward and developing the company’s position in the market.
Working closely alongside the Managing Director you will have autonomy in how to plan and subsequently execute bringing in new business.
- Commercial Finance Manager
- Developing new business in the UK London/SE Region
- Full autonomy to manage your own sales
- Opportunity to grow with the company and progress long-term
- Extensive personal professional network
- Sourcing of debt broking enquiries from professional network
- Working on finance leads received from the company and wider Group of Companies
- Have a background in finance – commercial lending, real estate, bridging finance, etc
- Understanding of financial statements and the ability to interpret/appraise the figures
- Experience in the Preparation of credit briefing notes
- Proactive self-starter and self-motivated
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Goal and target driven
- The ability to multi-task, plan and work efficiently