You will be responsible for promoting our client’s investment solutions to intermediaries based across Scotland.
Ideally you will have worked in a similar business development role with knowledge gained of DFM, MPS or a wrap platform and have worked with AUM based targets that have been met or exceeded through a combination of bringing on new clients and building a good relationship with existing ones.
- Promotion and Sales of Discretionary Managed Portfolio Service.
- Developing new business opportunities by providing a consultative approach to IFA firms – challenging their current business strategy, supporting future business models and investment solutions.
- Manage and support existing clients
- Create and drive campaigns to deliver target set by company
- Retain and grow the AUM of existing clients
- Represent the company at exhibitions, events and roadshows
- Negotiating terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Preparing business presentations – content and delivery
- Adhere to internal and external compliance procedures
- Provide support to members of team with knowledge to ensure opportunities presented are maximised and joint targets are reached.
- Record activity and update information on CRM
- Deliver Feedback to Internal proposition team to continually enhance and create new products
- Outstanding track record of success in sales and lead generation;
- Confident negotiator with excellent closing skills
- Qualifications will include IMC or Diploma in Financial Planning
- Strong client management skills and ability to deliver what has been agreed;
- Capable of hands on problem-solving with ability to generate ideas and solutions;
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities;
- Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail;
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritise tasks;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Proven success in lead generation and sales process;
If you are the pro-active business development manager which meets the above criteria, then please get in touch with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office to discuss on 0131 541 2273.