We are delighted to be working with an international investment management and technology client who are currently looking for a passionate and organised individual for the role of Adviser Support Team Leader.
The Adviser Support team delivers day-to-day support for intermediary clients, with confidence, empathy and good helping of fun sprinkled in for good measure. It will be your responsibility to ensure that the team is supported, receiving regular training and development, and are committed to delivering the service come to expect. You will develop a culture on this busy team where staff are empowered to work independently but feel appropriately supported through their working day. As the leader of this team, you will also have a hands-on role in dealing with our clients on a regular basis.
Using the latest technology, the aim of Adviser Support is to be the go-to team for users of the platform. Whether this is to resolve queries, address technical issues or provide guidance on how to get the best out of platform, the service you offer should make them not only come back again and again, but to share their experience with colleagues and peers.
The ideal candidate will have vast experience working in a technical and/or administration management role within a UK Platform Operator, however, a demonstrable record of team development and financial services is more important, therefore you will have broad industry knowledge and be passionate about providing a top-level service.
Key responsibilities include:
- Build meaningful, trusted relationships with our clients and partners and ensure that their needs are represented in the business and to identify new commercial opportunities.
- Establish and develop collaborative relationships with other members of the Adviser Support Team globally, to share best practice and build a collegial team environment
- Build and enhance the company’s public profile through the positive interactions you have with our clients and partners.
- Deliver day-to-day support for our clients in all areas of the proposition from technology to tax wrappers.
- Adopt a ‘show don’t tell’ approach, providing direction, guidance and support to our clients using on screen training.
- Ensure that client feedback is captured and shared so that we can improve the products and services we offer.
- Be proactive with clients and provide quality training to maximise the users’ experience and encouraging adoption of product and services
- Establish yourself as a subject matter expert (SME) in all things and as the ‘go-to’ person for the clients you deal with.
If you are keen to develop yourself and get involved with a developing organisation with a global footprint then this is a wonderful opportunity.