Our client is a global leader in investment fund data and technology with their underlying purpose to simplify investment decisions worldwide. They have created market-leading products and provide innovative solutions ensuring people and companies have access to trusted and timely data anywhere, at any time.
Working with leading asset managers and distributors globally, they are uniquely positioned in the investment industry thanks to the quality of their data and extensive network. Currently they have a new opportunity for a Training Consultant to join their Customer Success Team.
The Operations team is crucial to the success of their industry-renowned customer service function; this function is vital in enabling our clients to achieve their business goals. As the largest team in the company, operations works across every area of the business in varying roles, from data and product experts to customer service specialists. The team is also responsible for the quality and integrity of the investment data on which our clients rely.
The key objective is to provide training and coaching of the company’s products, along with participating in various training and support projects for new products and processes.
- Deliver e-learning sessions on key products
- Understand the functions, screens, software and associated processes and products
- Ensure all e-learning material is kept up to date
- Provide pre-sales support for the Sales and Account Management Teams
- Where needed, attend and present, in events throughout the year
- Provide regular feedback to the team for future engagement and marketing campaigns
- Maintenance of internal client training records
- Conducting systems training for Internal staff where needed
- Providing key feedback to the Product Teams
- Ability to articulate clearly and professionally (both verbal and written)
- Good understanding of the Microsoft Suites
- Analytical mind-set with good attention to detail
- Ability to develop and maintain working relationships with clients
- Excellent presentation skills
- Time management
- Ability and eagerness to take on and overcome challenges
- Experience delivering training desirable but not essential
Great opportunity to develop yourself and others…and should this interest then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 0131 541 2273.