Our client is an award-winning investment manager who has amassed over £3bn in assets under management in a significantly short period of time. Currently they have a need for a Marketing Manager to lead the development and execution of the marketing strategy for the Financial Adviser distribution channel. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Marketing Manager will:
- Work across teams to build out structured revenue-generating marketing campaigns for prospects and existing clients.
- Be responsible for overseeing the ‘Go-To-Market’ and product launch processes; acting as a link between sales and the propositions and research teams.
- Develop and execute client segmentation and contact strategies.
- Development and execution of campaign plans to ensure the timely delivery of relevant and compelling marketing messages.
- Measure campaign effectiveness against agreed metrics.
- Creating sales tools/materials
- Building awareness of competitor activity to help differentiate marketing communications and campaigns.
- Working with the Sales and wider marketing team to design and manage an events programme in support of broader revenue & retention targets
- Support the sales team in building out our adviser network and platform partnership program.
- Manage our client communications program.
- Ensure all activities adhere to brand guidelines
- Line management of 2 Marketing Executives
- Experienced B2B financial services marketing professional, ideally with experience working for a Discretionary Fund Manager selling through the Adviser distribution channel.
- A digital-first mindset, comfortable with the use of marketing automation systems and using MI to drive decisions
- Experience in campaign management and broad marketing skills (creative development, copywriting, idea generation and good design judgement.)
- Experience of developing campaign briefs and propositions.
- Strong copywriting skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce and marketing automation systems (preferably Hubspot)
- Good influencing and communication skills
- 6 – 10 years of experience ideally from a financial services marketing background
- Positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Entrepreneurial, with a clear eye for return on investment
- Open mindset, not discouraged by challenges or hurdles
- Self-starting, but collaborative in approach
If this interests you, then please get in touch with Gregor Ormond on 0131 541 2273 or email your CV to email@example.com.